Bon Synergy Advisory PLT was fully operational with Mr. Foo Ngee Kee and Mr. Foo Pei Kee as Partners and Ms. Chaim Siau Ing as Business Advisor of the partnership and they are supported by an experienced team of professional advisors specializing in the Finance, Accounting and Marketing Field.
Foo Ngee Kee
CA(M), FCPA, MMIM, MCIM, RFP, ATII, B.COM (N.Z.), DIP IN MARKETING (U.K.)
Senior Prize in Accounting from University of Auckland, New Zealand (1978)
Mr. N.K. Foo has more than 17 years of experience in the banking and finance sector working for large American and Asian banks. During those years, he had acquired vast experience and skills in financing:
- Private property development and building construction projects
- Public sectors infrastructure construction projects
- Timber logging, sawmill and moulding companies
- Wholesale and retail trading companies.
- Small and medium businesses and industries
- Hotel & resorts, and tourism related businesses
- stockbroking companies and public listed companies
- Business projects undertaken by large corporations.
He has also held senior management posts in private enterprises. Mr. Foo has a proven track record and contributed significantly to the success of the organisations that he has worked for. Over the years, he has developed a unique set of professional expertise which enables him to provide the best and innovate business advice to suit each client's individual needs.
List of positions held by him:
- 2012 - Present - Treasuer of Malaysia - China Chamber of Commerce Sabah Branch (More Information)
- 1999 - 2002 - Chartered Member of Toastmasters International (MIA) Sabah Branch
- 1992 - 2000 - Honorary Treasurer of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) Sabah Branch
- 1992 - 1996 - Corporate Member Representative of Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce & Industry Sabah Branch
- 1991 - 1996 - Committee Member of Association of Banks, Malaysia (Sabah Sub-Committee)
- 1991 - 1996 - Committee Member of Sabah Commercial Banks Association Sabah
List of projects lead and managed by him:
- Chief Executive Offier for Sri Somaha (S) Sdn Bhd - Develop an office complex for MADFI through a land-swap basis
- Advisor to Managing Director for Ramajuta Properties Sdn Bhd - Developer of Warisan Square, Water Front, Kota Kinabalu
- Advisor to Managing Director for Sagajuta (Sabah) Sdn Bhd - Developer of 1Borneo Hypermall with net retail area of 1.38 Million Sq. Ft., the Largest Shopping Mall in Borneo Island
- Principal Advisor to Managing Director for Karisma Malar Sdn Bhd - Developer of Karisma World Tawau Project with Gross Development Value in excess of RM500 Million
- Director for Courtyard Hotel Management Sdn Bhd - A Three Star Hotel for 156 rooms located at 1Borneo
- Principal Advisor for North Destiny Sdn Bhd - Car Park with 500 Bays in Warisan Square
- Principal Advisor for North-East Destiny Sdn Bhd - Car Park with 2,700 Bays in 1Borneo
Alex Foo Pei Kee
MMIM, MCIM (U.K), DIP IN MARKETING (U.K)
Mr. Alex Foo has more than 20 years of marketing experience in the FMCG trade. He rose to be the national sales manager of a company within the Sime Darby group. Subsequently, he took up an expatriate position as National Sales and Regional Manager of a liquor trading and distribution company in China. After China, he took up an expatriate posting as General Manager for a brewery company in Myanmar, owned by a Singaporean party.